CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ooooops....

Ooooops...where on earth did October go??? Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes sometimes. October passed me by with a few hiccups. The little free time I had I didn't manage to use very well and consequently completely failed to do a layout for The Cupboard Trilogy this month. There are some really good examples over there so worth having a look and joining in. CLICK HERE to see the latest challenge. The lovely Cal very kindly sent me some gorgeous Stampin' Up! papers to have a play with. Some of you may know that I used to be a SU demo a few years back but had to stop because I couldn't dedicate enough time to it to do what I really wanted to do. I do regret stopping and would love to do it again....maybe one day. Anyway, I digress. Here is a layout I have made with some of the Christmas papers.
Cal's blog is HERE, have a look over there because she makes some gorgeous stuff and can order these gorgeous papers from her :) By the way, she also has a charity raffle going on at the moment to win the most AMAZING two mini books. You can see the details over HERE. . . . Can you see the stitching on my layout? (Click on it to enlarge the image)....I bought a little sewing machine from IKEA and it's FAB! And a bargain at only £59...let me know if you want a review (leave me a comment if you do and I will do it if there is enough interest).

3 comments:

  1. I wanna review, I wanna review !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO & the photos are very cute!

    I wanna review Sally

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sal what a fantastic layout! I just love all the journalling - what a brilliant story (well worth the squint it took to read it ;) )

    What a lucky boy to receive a train set - Logan would have been chuffed to pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments :-)